After each rental, Our castles are sprayed down and wiped down with Dettol disinfectant. We want to best for our kids and we make sure we do the same for yours too.
Per day rental ensures that you maximize the use of the castle. No matter how long your event is for that day. We offer Multi-day packages that are affordable too
We assure you quick response during weekdays. WhatsApp us or call us for more information.
Our selection of bouncy castles have been specially curated to feature different types of activities. Ball pit, slides, water based activities and even climbing walls. Take a look below for the different designs available.
For most family events, the most difficult task at hand is keeping the children occupied. Children just have too much excess energy and they need an outlet to release that energy. Providing just one activity might not be sufficient because they get bored easily. Thats where bouncy castles come in to elavate your event. They offer a safe and secure solution for your children to have fun in. With so many activities to participate in just one single bouncy castle, it provides endless entertainment. usually offering at least 3 different activities that they can play with. We also provide hassle free setup, ensuring that you focus on other important tasks at hand. We also disinfect each castle before renting them out to ensure that your children have a safe environment to play in.
Using our bouncy castles can be fun and enjoyable. But its important to prioritise safety for your children. Here are some safety precautions to keep in mind when supervising children. We are not liable for any injuries or damages when using the bouncy castles
- Supervision is mandatory. Always have a responsible adult supervise the activity. They should enforce the rules and ensure no climbing over the castle borders. Falling at height can be fatal.
- Follow the guideline for maximum occupancy and weight limits. Ensure participants are of suitable age and size. (below 100kg total weight) (below ages of 9)
- Ensure no footwear, glasses Jewelry or sharp objects are worn before entering the bouncy castle. This is to prevent injury or damage to the equipment
- Ensure flooring that you place the bouncy castle is preferably on grass or on a suitable venue with ample space.
- Discourage rough play, wrestling and clashing into one another.
- Group your play time by size. This will avoid collisions or imbalance weight distribution between larger and smaller individuals
- Ensure participants enter and exit the bouncy castle at one singular point to avoid clashing
- If water is being used, please take extra precaution to ensure safety mats or friction mats are used to prevent slipping.
- In adverse weather conditions, ensure that bouncy castle is not used as strong winds can tip/blow the bouncy castle
- Once play session is over. Kindly switch off the blower and allow it to deflate. This will prevent your children from playing when unattended.
By following these safety precautions, you can help ensure the safe and exciting experience for everyone using the bouncy castle. Prioritise safety above all and always encourage safe play.